Saturday, May 2, 2009

And it's time to get this party started.


How do you know which team you prefer? Personally, I think I was born this way.

Today, feeling particularly proud, I wore my brightly colored socks and matching undershirt, and vowed not to let the disrespect from fellow Pennsylvanians get in my way. Some are much more obvious, but I definitely wouldn't consider myself a "hundred footer."

I'm sure many have questioned. And as I sit here, watching people like myself on television and hoping the neighbors don't hear, it has gone on too long. I'm going to call my mom and tell her. I like the Mets.

Disclaimer: I wrote this before they lost due to walking a run in during the 10th inning. Now I'm questioning. And why did the Mets get a pitcher with the last name "Putz?" Really, guys. Sometimes I think we set ourselves back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment